Monday, February 2, 2009

Putting words together

We've noticed in the last 2 weeks or so Landon is starting to put more words together. For example, instead of just pointing at my bottle of water and saying either drink or water, he said "drink mama's water". We went to Chuck E. Cheese's for a birthday party Saturday night and when we switched him over to his P4 program (the one that takes out more background noise for him), Eric asked if that was better and he said "Yes, better". He always says thank you when you give him something, but today he was helping me put the water bottles in the refrigerator and I told him thank you, he said "your welcome". He'll pretty much repeat anything you tell him to so it's the things like this - where it is something he speaks on his own - that really catches our attention.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the great dancing job he did on stage at Chucky Cheese. He wants to be right in there with the big boys.He is such a great helper. Love my boy ! Maw MAW

leah said...

Awesome! Landon's doing so well! And I love the fact that he can tell you that the background noise program is "better."

VBnBama said...

you know what this means? you'd better watch your mouth! just when you think you can slip something past them, they'll repeat what you say. I was complaining about a neighbor one day, Gage went to school and told the neighbor's son everything I said....I received a phone call that day apologizing for her actions that led me into the initial conversation in the first place....oops!