Friday, October 10, 2008

Are you sure?



We got quite a shock today when the ultrasound tech told us Thing 4 is going to be a girl. We figured it was going to be another boy so all I was waiting to hear was everything looked good. After she said everything measured right she asked if we wanted to find out what it was. I had already picked out a couple of names for a boy since I thought that was what it was going to be. Now it's back to square one. I asked if she was sure and she said she had flashed her a couple of times so she had gotten a good look. I still don't think it's sunk in yet. It's going to be weird to look at pink stuff after 6 years of blue.

12 comments:

Tammy Seneca said...

A GIRL!!! WOW... PINK!!! We love all our little boys, but YEAH a girl!!!

CONGRATS!
Nanny

Anonymous said...

WOW, I would not even hope for a girl, because I also figured it was a boy.This is going to be fun and with all those brothers to take care of her,you will never have to worry.Love my little boys and now we have a little girl coming to love. Ma Ma Laurie

Unknown said...

Finally we can introduce some pink into the picture. With three big brothers, this little girl will be well watched over. We are happy for you all!
Congratulations!!

Aunt Sally and Uncle Andy

Anonymous said...

Shocking indeed. It's hard to fathom. Congrats!

Drew's Mom said...

I pitty any boy that tries to date her in the future! :)

Girls are so much fun! A world of pinks and princess, playing dress up and tea parties. Oh, you are in for so much fun!

Congratulations.

The Brights said...

How exciting! Although she probably won't think so, how great to have 3 older brothers to watch out for her! Were your boys excited??

Ben's Mom said...

Congratulations! What a lucky little girl she will be to have three big brothers! What fun!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I know you have to be thrilled!
I was going to have all boys, but the Lord thought otherwise...after the first boy, he gave us four girls instead! We are all about pink here! :)

Christian and Lily's Mommy said...

Congrats! That is fantastic! We thought the same thing when we saw our ultrasound pic for our baby due in January. I have to admit, I already like shopping for girls better :)

leah said...

A girl! Congratulations- I guess there won't be very many hand-me-down clothes this time around! Have fun shopping and looking at all things pink!

tammy said...

Yeah! A girl ... with three older brothers! WOW, will she have some protection! Congrats to you all!

VBnBama said...

WE NEED AN UPDATE! Girl, you only have 3things right now, when the fourth gets here, we'll never hear from you